FFI’s mission is to be the most influential global network of thought-leaders in the field of family enterprise. We provide research-based learning and relevant tools for advisors and consultants, academics and family enterprise members to drive success.
Professionals, educators and researchers as well as family enterprise members from more than 80 countries across the globe (almost half of all nations) belong to FFI. Together they create the oldest and most prestigious multidisciplinary professional association for family enterprise in the world.
The Family Firm Institute is now offering certificates in both Family Business Advising and Family Wealth Advising. Featuring internationally recognised faculty, cutting-edge courses, and world-class certificate programs, this program is designed specifically for family enterprise consultants, academics, and other professionals, as well as organisations whose work brings them into contact with family enterprises.
FFI Global Conference
- Tools for Positive Change in Family Business Systems: Analysis and application
- Meaning and Purpose: Philanthropy and the Family Enterprise
- How to “Jump Start” a Family: The family office
- A Dangerous Short Circuit: Family offices, cyber security, big data and more
- Disabling Family Hot Buttons: Mediating conflict over intergenerational
transfers of family wealth, property and enterprise
- Next Gen Business Models: How family enterprise must transform in the new
October 25–28, 2017 @ Hilton, Chicago Register here